[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1087

> * Wes' A16 cam: 10.2 mm / 240 deg duration
> * Integral Stage 1: 10.26 mm / 236 duration
> * Sperry HP2: 10.6mm / 232 duration
> * Centerline and Shankle both show a 10.7mm / 240 duration
>          in some old catalogs.

Try Looking in the current Centerline catalog.  We sell 2L Euro cams(same as
A16), 11mm, and 11.3mm cams.  We have had very good luck mixing cams as
well.  Putting an 11mm acam on the intake and an Euro cam on the exhaust
results in a motor that revs nicely to 6,000rpm, but still has good low end
torque.  Give us a call tomorrow, and we can give all the info you need.
    Also, if you haven't yet visited our new website, or haven't been there
in more than a week or two, check out the updates.  Lot of used and
discontinued stuff.
Thanks, Nick
Centerline Alfa Romeo
www.centerlinealfa.com