[alfa] RE: alfa-digest V9 #1088

Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2004 14:15:52 EST
From: RThefarm@domain.elided
Subject: [alfa] Source for H-4 lights

Does anyone remember about a year ago there was quite a bit of discussion
about lighting and there was a link to a web site given that had great
information on Automotive lighting and also sold all sorts of lights
including some
great H-4 set ups????  If I'm not mistaken I think that Richard even had
installed
one of these systems on one of his cars....  Well I was looking for my link
had to this site and couldn't find it anywhere - could someone please send
me
the contact information again.

Thanks,

Chris Rundlett
1982 Spider Veloce
1987 Milano Project

I have Germany made off brand h-4 headlights with city bulb feature for $45
a set. Bulb not included. Not sure if these were the ones discussed before.
They are 7".

BRUCE'S PARTS BIN   Italian Auto Parts on the INTERNET
Retail Store: 256 Harding Hwy, Rt 40, Newfield, NJ 08344
Phone: NEW AREA CODE: 856-358-1555   856-358-8786
Internet: http://www.fiatparts.com/
E-Mail: mailto:bruces@domain.elided     PARTS AT A DISCOUNT!
Fiat Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/fiatc-00.htm
Alfa Catalog: http://www.fiatparts.com/acpage0.htm