[alfa] Collector Car Insurance

The one issue no one has touched upon is mileage limitation from the
state / governmental organization you will be registering the vehicle
in.  Many collector insurance companies claim no, or minor limits to the
amount of annual mileage you place on your vehicle(s).  This is a smoke
and mirror thing for them.  The truth lays in where you register your
car.  Case in point, my collector insurance limits my Spider to 3,000
miles a year.  New Jersey limits my "collector car" to 2,500 miles a
year.  It's easy for insurance companies to claim no limits since it
doesn't affect them.  So much for truth in advertising.  It all depends
on the age of your vehicle, how you want it registered (collector,
antique, or street rod), and where you're registering it.  Just my two
cents.

AJ in NJ

'86 Graduate

'00 XJ8