Re: [alfa] Transmission mount removal/replacement

	I've removed several transmission mounts with just a propane torch,
hammer and a brass punch.  Heat up the boss around the mount until
fairly warm (you can leave your bare hand on the boss for several
seconds before it gets too hot).  Then use the hammer and brass punch to
work the old mount out; no need to wallop the punch with the hammer,
just tapping it will do nicely.  And I used the heat method to put the
new mount (after coating the outside with anti-seize) in as well only
using the hammer.

	Bruce

	'86 Spider
	'73 GTV