re: [alfa] Shipping and dent removal

Annie,

	Another option is to call attention to the ding instead of trying to
make it disappear.  Go out and buy a set of bullet hole decals (either
in single shot or rapid fire mode) and afix to the fender.  Then invent
a fanciful story to go with the bullet holes.  Say, "Me and Mike Hammer
were driving around when ..." or "A large SUV opened fire when I passed
them in a snow storm.  I blew out their front tire with my 12 gauge..."

	This is sooo much cheaper and less time consuming than trying to remove
the dent.

	Bruce