[alfa] spotting alfas in movies...

I recently saw, on tv, the movie DOUBLE TEAM, featuring J.C. Van Damme and M. Rourke.
Not the best movie of my life, surely, but you can really see a lot of Alfas and Fiats in there!
PArt of the movie is (or seems to be) shot in Rome, so you can see a lot of Alfa75 and Alfetta
in TAXI version, all yellow. One fight scene, among all, is shot INSIDE the taxi Alfetta, on the
back seat :-)
The main characters also drive off in a Fiat 500... and there you can share all my pain
in realizing the sound production had CHANGED the engine note ;\
Also a Ducati Monster visible. I think they changed the sound of that too :-)

Luca

"When the chosen people
 grew more strong,
 the rightful cause at length
 became the wrong." (John Dryden, Absalon and Achitophel)

937, '87 Alfa 75 Turbo, '90 Alfa 75 1.8ie, '75 Benelli 500 Quattro, RM250
http://members.xoom.it/nodoubt73