[alfa] CarDisc help

I recently bought the Milano Car Disc to go with my Spider one. Has
anyone been able to get the Car Disc S/W running under XP? I have the
Spider disc working under Win98Se, but the Milano disc errors and says
it needs "share" loaded. Under XP, even after d/l'ing the XP patches,
both the Spider and Milano XP versions run, but they ask for the CD
location. No matter what I enter, they report that they can't find the
CD and give some lengthy oddball path as the current location. I didn't
find either an .ini or a registry setting to alter the CD location. Any
help greatly appreciated!

Bill Bain
AROC Atlanta
'83 Spider