[alfa] re: Stebro

Brian has hit upon the way to get Stebro components with no fuss - through a local Alfa shop, if you're lucky enough to have one. I'm in his neck of the woods, so I've got 2 shops to choose from. I have a full Stebro system on my 164, and had my shop buy the pieces from Stebro (and install them, since I was lazy at the time), with no trouble. My impression is that Stebro puts the shops higher on the priority list than individuals, since they buy repeatedly and in quantity. I plan to get a Stebro system for my GTV sometime since the quality and sound is top notch, but I'll have my shop buy it for me. They'll mark the price up a little, but it's worth it to skip the direct ordering issues.

Jeff Matson
Harvard, MA
'91 164 L (for sale)
'74 GTV 2000