[alfa] Stebro...

George Graves wrote: "Stebro is not borderline
fraudulent, but Dan IS a very poor
businessman."

Gee George, I don't know what you consider fraudulent,
but let me tally a few things up things here:

1) Charges credit cards IN ADVANCE of shipment and
does not deliver a product
2) Repeatedly lies about stock status and expected
delivery date
3) Intentionally gives wrong UPS tracking numbers to
deceive/placate customers
4) Does not pay bills for advertising services to our
community

Redeeming factors: trechnically good product.

You do the math.

Diogenio