[alfa] '75 Alfetta GT starter solenoid

Several months ago I replaced the Bosch starter solenoid with another
used one. I use the 'smaller' starter since the ring gear likes it a lot
better. Okay, a Biba weird one, but the one I replaced it with just
looked 'more correct' - also Bosch. There is a very good dealer close by
which offers mostly German parts. They need specific numbers, not car /
model since to them, I don't believe they realize Alfa's exist or ever
did.

The one I removed says: 0331 / 302064 / -564 / 12V / 421. I'm sure a new
one with that number would be fine, but Should you have a loose starter
for a 2000 Spider, Sedan, GTV, or Alfetta, 1975-85 - could you give me
the numbers off the solenoid?

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA