[alfa] Alfetta GT ignition switch

Here's the dilemma: I want to replace my 75's (that's the year, not the
model) ignition. I have two spare ignition switches but no keys. Keying
and making two keys is $35. Both Centerline and IAP offer new ignition
switches ($79 / $85) and assume each comes with two new keys.

Has anyone used these switches? If so, are you happy with it / them?

Logic says to get a new one since I have no way of knowing if either of
the ones I have are okay. However, if the ones being offered are
substandard, I'd rather take my chances with one of mine / original.

I don't mean to knock any of the parts suppliers. I would well imagine
they try to supply parts and which would (I like to think) be as of a
high of quality as original or perhaps better. However, if one is
missing a part or it is beyond repair, something is (generally) better
than nothing.

I do wish the parts suppliers would say when parts are from the original
supplier or are aftermarket reproductions.

Biba
Irwindale, CA USA