[alfa] Duetto Top Attachment

I have a question about the attachment of the Duetto top. When I got my Duetto last March it came with a nice hard top, but no soft top or frame. I now have the top frame and the top, but I can't figure out how the top attaches to the car. I've read that there are threaded studs which hold the top in place, but I can't figure out how this works. It's possible that there are parts missing from my Duetto. I have a copy of the factory manual, but it's for the Kamm-tail tops, which include exterior chrome strips that the round-tails lack. Can anyone explain how the attachment works?

Thanks in advance,
Alex Swaim