[alfa] GTV-6 cabin leaks

Mine leaks the same way, albeit a bit less now.  I also had to replace the
windshield wiper relay, as it is mounted with the plug facing up, allowing
dripping water to collect in the box and foul the circuits.

Being a multiple-owner car, the issues on mine were stacked.  At some point,
the window drain holes probably got blocked, eventually rusting out the
metal at the windshield base.  This was clearly bondo'd up, but not before
the patchwork artist filled the area with urethane foam.  I don't know why.

This foam _also_ filled up the drain channel that leads into the wheel well,
crept up into the A-pillar, and flowed down to the rocker panel.  Thus, the
A-pillar and the rocker panels began to rust.  It also helped channel and
trap water in the footwells.  The foam also managed to trap water and
additional leaves in the vent tray, allowing significant stagnation and rust
at the seam where the tray is welded in place.

This weld has been significantly compromised and after a fair amount of
rain, will let water flow right in at various spots, which makes it hard to
find a leak, because it's actually leaking everywhere.

Since this time, I've managed to clear out most of the foam, patch up some
of the excavation and rust damage, and re-weld two corners of a makeshift
floorpan into place.  That Ziebart rustproofing didn't exactly help the
situation when rusting from the inside.
Darren
83 GTV6