[alfa] Re: replace points??

Pat,
I replaced the points on my 78 Spider with an optical system years ago (Crane XR something.. the cheaper one). It has been firing flawlessly ever since, easily the best mod I have made. It used to burn up points and condensers on a regular basis, I even had it towed once only to find out that I had a toasted $2 condenser, embarrassing. That was actually what made me buy the optical system.

Tony Martie
'78 Spider
Dallas, TX
http://tmpd.net