RE: [alfa] Bosch distributors

Centerline sells complete Bosch electronic distributors ready to drop into your Alfa 4 cylinder. They have two advance curves to pick from. I have been running one in my 2L GTV (180 HP) and am very happy with it. Hook up is very simple, red wire to +12, black wire to neg side of coil. No external boxes required.

Tom Sahines ARA Tech Hot Line San Jose California.