[alfa] Re: Lock Washers

"Those bolt can be a real pain. Sometime they just will not budge. If  they
are proving difficult cut the heads of with a grinder it makes life a  hole
lot easier."
(snip)
Another option is trying a trick I've used successfully on stubborn  header
bolts. Get a candle, and light it. After it has begun melting the wax,  pour
the liquid wax onto the point where the bolt head and mounting surface
meet. You may want to heat the bolts before applying the wax if the  plain
wax doesn't work. My friend used this on his turbocharged merkur  (sp?),
and I have used it on my brother's Suzuki motorcycle headers. If it  doesn't
work, you're not out much money assuming you don't spring for candles
with aromatherapy.
-Josh
'71 1750 Berlina
'72 2000 Berlina