Re: Subject: [alfa] slow engine deceleration in

First I want to thank Jim Montebello for setting me
straight on this issue of vacuum advance and mechanical
advance.  I want to withdraw my earlier comment as
there certainly can be both entrifugal weights and vacuum
advance in a distributer.  I did a bit of research on
the web and I stand corrected.  I apologize for my
ignorance and hope no one took me seriously.

Jerry in Houston