RE: [alfa] Kumho tire opinions

> disagree on the ecsta 712 in the wet, i think they are great in the rain,
> one of the best i've ever used...perhaps the gentleman who didn't
> like their
> wet performance had them at lower pressures?...still, that hard
> ride quality
> makes the cd player jump more...

No, I didn't have the pressure cranked up on them.   I think I ran 25-27psi
which is pretty much the normal pressure for a passenger tire.  Had no idea
you had to crank them up to 38psi to get them to work.

I guess as echoed by more than one person on the list, they only work at
high pressure.   If you can get them to work and they're cheap enough it's
all good.   I still wouldn't use them again.   Azenis are about $20 more per
tire, Dunlop about $10 more a tire.  Worth it to me.

-Peter