[alfa] GTV6 window glass

Hello-

I have a complete set of side window glass from a GTV6 (bronze tint)
available.  This includes both doors and the back side windows (including
the weird little rear roll-downs).  I took it out of my race car, and am
getting tired of tripping over it.  I can also supply hatch glass, but
NOT a windshield.  If nobody is interested I will either farm it out on
e-bay or take it to the dump.

Regards,

Al