[alfa] Re: dripping GTV6 heater valve

I took another crack at it and after dismantling part of it, discovered that
the thing is no longer leaking.
It seems that there is a spring-loaded stopper which is what manages the
flow.  After removing the actuating cable and playing with the mechanism a
bit, it seemed like the stopper was just sort of stuck in a short range of
motion.  Now that it has full-range, it doesn't seem to leak anymore.  This
is a little odd, but at least I don't have a soggy footwell anymore.  Can
someone make sense of how else it might be leaking then?

Darren
83 GTV6