[alfa] Re: Alfa V6 and Stratos Replica

>>George Graves got it spot on the button. Go for a Hawk Stratos replica.
I totally agree with both you guys about the Hawk Stratos replica and the Alfa
V6 engine is the one to put in it. Apparently people restoring real Stratos's
use Hawk parts for the authentic look/fit.

But, the Hawk kit does require some donor parts, mostly suspension/steering
from (I think) Lancia Deltas, which were never sold in North America. I think
the company that makes the Hawk kit can supply these pieces too, but that would
probably increase the cost and difficulty of the build a little.

So does anyone know of anyone in North America successfully building one?
They're pretty tempting at the price.

-Richard
San Jose, CA
1967 GTV