Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's

At 12:41 AM 12/30/2003, you wrote:

Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 20:25:24 -0500
From: Don Harvey <donharvey@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Air filters, RAM filters, horns, or velocity stacks??  HELP

I have a 1986 Spider that I did a WEBER conversion with 40 DCOE's.  In
retrospect, I wish I had gone to 45's.  The question is what is the
best air filter device to create more air flow.  I see IAP has Velocity
Stacks on a mounting plate with adjustable horns, I've seen Air Horns
with filter socks on them on various WEBER sights, and of course there
is also K&N filters available as well.  I do currently have a vacuum
line running to both filters currently on the vehicle.  Looking to
smooth out the midrange and feed some more air in.  If I went to the
Velocity Stack or air horns what do I do with the lines?  Advice?
Direction?  Thanks