[alfa] Spider replacement top advice

I need to replace the top on my 85 Alfa Spider.  I want to get a cloth
top and am wondering what different types are out there besides the ones
from International Auto Parts (which I don't have anything against I
just want to check all my options).  Are there any recommendations about
quality of the different options?  Also this is the first time I will
have replaced the top and if there is any advice or tips/tricks out
there I would love to hear it.

Thanks,

Doug Irvine

Seattle