[alfa] 164 for sale

I have a 91 automatic 164 L that I will separate from for a modest fee.

It's a real trouper, mechanically very good, cold a/c, newer compressor,
new AlfaBill SuperCondenser, very good motor and transmission, good brakes
etc. Easily drivable cross country.

The downside is she ain't pretty. Black paint is tired and clear coat is
toasted. No rust at all, windshield needs a polish due to DPO not buying
wipers often enough, hood has  a ding in it, R/F fender is primer and R/F
door has a shallow dent due to negative clearance with a BMW 525 owned by
19 y.o. Buffy on a cell phone. Cladding is included but off the fender and
door anticipating paint.
Odo is out at 74K, I expect it has about 95K on it. Only mechanical concern
is a noisy starter that has been the same for over a year. Goes down the
road straight and smooth.

Overall, a cosmetically challenged durable and painfully reliable car. If
you need a tough and reliable daily driver, $1500 gets her. Worth that for
the drivetrain.

Let me know if you have a serious interest. I just bought another 164 base
with a cooked tranny and I'm running out of space. I'll take some photos as
well.

mail@domain.elided

Bill Harkell
AlfaBill LLC