[alfa] Re: Professional buffer?

I have one of the "crappy random motion ones" and it works fine if you are just buffing out your own 2 or 3 cars annually like I do. More work than that and I would recommend something better built.
The only bad experience I have using it on my Alfa is it won't fit between the bars of the luggage rack (the trunk lid is where I get my workout).

Tony Martie
'78 Spider (getting to where the buffer can't help much anymore)
Dallas, TX
http://tmpd.net