[alfa] More than you may want to know about engine knock

Hello Group:

Here are two sites I've found with excellent tutorials
(one even has photos) de-mystifying engine knock. BTW,
I say de-mystifying because, as with most situations
carefully examined, there are no simple answers or
easy solutions. Be prepared to linger a bit and read
carefully. Notice that one site is stanford.edu.

Also, I took it as a good sigh that both authors are
in fundamental agreement.

Yes, this will be on the final.

http://www.stanford.edu/~bmoses/knock.html

http://zhome.com/ZCMnL/PICS/detonation/detonation.html