[alfa] Re: kerosene cleaning an engine

This reminds me of the old practice of "dieseling" an engine to clean out the
top end. When I was a child, I once saw an old guy pour diesel fuel slowly
into the carburetor throat of a running engine. It made a very satisfying cloud
of white smoke, which, supposedly, took away the impurities. Or so he said.
Alfa content: probably shouldn't do it to your Alfa.