[alfa] OBD II

I'm waiting to receive my OBD II from http://www.obd-2.com/.  What I like
about this product is that it is not a proprietary system.  Rather, it
plugs in to any PC where you can also have your Car Disk, and Alfa
related notes, as well as other manufacturer service mannuals.  The
company offers various connectivity solutions based upon the specific
vehicle you want to use it on.  For a nominal fee, you can purchase a
combo pack for all makes and vehicles.  The best part i the prioce.  As
for using it on your cars, OBD II is for 1996 or newer vehicles.

AJ in NJ

86 Spider

96 Explorer

00 XJ 8