[alfa] Speedo sender, '87 Spider

Hi Group:

The speedo and odo on my '87 Spider recently stopped working. The speedo has always been inaccurate, but the odo was very accurate, so I'd like to have that back. The cable is OK and not slipping in either the gearbox or sender. Is there a way to check or repair the sender? The sender was replaced by the PO just before I bought the car, which was about a year and <3,000 miles ago. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL
'74 & '87 Spider Veloce's