[alfa] 116 clutch pivot pins

Tony Lupton made mention of the stainless items available from Alan Burgess
Engineering in Christchurch New Zealand.
These originated from me when I had my workshop Italtune here in Christchurch
after encountering a run of GTV6 pivot breakages. Being so far away and coming
from a engineering minded city, myself and a client who was a professional
engineer decided we could do better  in design,  materials and make the
replacement/removal easier and cheaper. I am proud to say I can`t recall one
of these units failing and they have been made for posssibly a decade. It was
always my intention to market them internationally but it never happened. The
price Tony quoted is for a one off and naturally the price would come down if
a batch was made. Bear in mind the US $ exchange is around 1 $NZ= 67c US so
reasonably cheap for overseas residents. Follows my rule of DO IT ONCE DO IT
RIGHT or the philosophy "I`m too poor to afford anything but the best".Second
rate stuff costs more in the long run guys, these really are much superior to
the original item. .

Richard Jones
Christchurch, New Zealand.

`74 GTV 2litre, `74 Berlina 2litre, `81 Alfasud Ti Veloce, `84 GTV6, `86 90V6
GCL, `86 Guilietta 2litre, `87 33 1.7QV ,`87 Ferrari Testarossa.