[alfa] Re: alfa-digest V9 #1027

Hey Group!
They must import good drugs to Florida/Europe... As an owner of an original
1965 Giulia Spider Veloce and a Spider Normale I would expect that for
$60,000.00 I would not only get a beautiful restoration but that I would also get real
Pirelli induction hoses (no labels) and that the paint color code decal would
be in the trunk. It is there on the ones I own and it or some piece of it has
been in every original car I have ever looked at... PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Thomas