[alfa] crankshaft pulley nut

My son is trying to remove the water pump on my 1988 Alfa Spider and he needs to loosen the nut. does anyone know what size socket fits this nut? thanks for helping.
Nan

On my car (77 Spider) it is a 38mm, which I didn't find at the local places.. but it turns out that a 1 1/2" is almost exactly that size, and easy to find.

Check yours first for the size, of course..

Jon
77 Spider
Irvine, CA