[alfa] tire size calculator

Hi guys:

Here's the tire size calculator a couple of guys alluded to, from a Miata site:

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

I like it because it has graphical representations comparing the different sizes entered, either from a side and end-on perspective.

FWIW, I've got Falken Azenis 195/60-14 on both my Spider's, and they're lots of fun on the street, although I can't speak about track performance or longevity. Wednesday I got caught in some pretty heavy rain, though, and they weren't as bad as I had expected for such a wide tire, with such minimal tread. Only scary over deep, standing puddles. Nice price, too, as I paid $260 for the set on my '87 last month, taxed, installed, and balanced.

http://www.falkentire.com/html/products/azenis/azenis.htm

Regards,

Dean
Lutz, FL