[alfa] Zagato Jr. on EBat

It seems like I've been watching the saga of this Jr. Z on EBay for several
years. Its been won several times and at least once it sold to a digest member
but somehow the deal won't go through and it appears on EBay again. I've
emailed the owner several times asking to see the car but he won't respond.
The description sounds good and the pictures look okay but there must be more
to the story. Does anybody know this car and its story?

Mitch Wolberg,
Denver, CO
69 Berlina
69 Spider Jr.