<What if I want...
RWD
DOHC
all-alloy engine
all-independent suspension
50/50 weight distribution
4+ seats
trunk>

Well...the new MG ZT 260(bhp) sedan scores a 'very nearly', and it has a Ford
V8 up front so you can get spares off Eric too! (Think Johnny Cash and his car
assembled from bits spirited out of the car plant) )  Its faster than, and
half the price of a BMW M5, and more fun to drive if I am to believe all the
'first drive' rantings from journalists throwing them around on airfields.
(and no I don't entirely believe them)

Alfa content.....Didn't take delivery of 24v last week...hoping for end of
this week now...but the aircon now works, just in time for the first heavy
frosts here in lowland Lincolnshire.

A colleague took delivery of his Mazda RX 8 last week, and I'm in love with
it...except... to look after those delicate rotor tips you have to check the
oil every second fuel fill up, so don't feel so bad about it if your Alfa uses
up the occasional oil well.

Tim Hancock    Boston UK

A Brit can never get used to the idea of a car with a trunk. Lets be quite
clear about this. Elephants have trunks, Mark Spitz used to wear trunks. The
nearest I will concede is that Harpo Marx sometimes climbed out of one.