[alfa] Re: 1750 GTV situation and Alfa and the Alfa Digest

Nice to see a post from you, Jay. To let you know, the ALC is alive - sorta - on the left coast. We do have a number of active members who have post Fiat Lancias, and we do try to make them welcome. Of course, there is a bit of an attitude that real Lancias stopped with the Fulvia. The Alfa attitude that real Alfas ended with the Milano is not as intense as the equivalent Lancia attitude. Our most reunion was in Napa and over 50 members were in attendance. Most of the members drove Lancias, including Lambdas (3), Aurelias (4) and even an Aprilia. Pininfarina convertible. We are resigned to the fact that a modern Lancia will never reappear in N. America. Unfortunately, I have come to the conclusion that the same goes for Alfa Romeo.
John Cecil
<jcecil@domain.elided>
<jcecil66@domain.elided>