[alfa] 164 Bits

Recently installed a low mileage used engine in my 91 164L-thanks Karl and
Ken!!!! Also installed the FIAT bearing instead of the AR bearing for the AC
tensioner. Just needs a little creative engineering, but works great and at
half the price with double rollers instead of one which should last alot
longer. Here I am with my "new to me" engine, euro headlamps, euro tail lamps,
engne mounts, suspension bushings and struts-wow just like a brand new car!

ric salinas
ft lauderdale
91 164l