[alfa] Milano heater fan, etc

How easy is it to remove the heater fan assembly from under the front of
the console of a Milano?  I have the cover removed from the motor side and
all bot one of the screws that hold the cover on in the passenger footwell.
Once I get that last hard to get to screw out, will I find there are still
6 or 7 impossible to remove, or if possible to remove, impossible to
replace fasteners I can't yet see?

Anybody out there have a spare fan assembly?  Mine runs only on high
(resistors burned out?) and has developed a wobble.  Until the assembly is
out I can't determine if the wobble and speed control are fixable or not.

I'm recently returned from Bombay (Mumbai).  Went there last year, didn't
like it.  Liked it less this time.  My thanksgiving meal was calamari,
tiger prawns and crabs in butter and garlic with a Kingfisher.  Very little
Alfa or even Italian content over there.  Lots of Fiat look-alikes, as the
tooling for the early 60's 1100 Berlinas and the 124 sedans was obviously
sold to Premier. Fiat does sell the Palio.  Best looking car I saw was a
Skoda, believe it or not.  Can't remember the model.  Obviously Alfa is
still popular in Europe, as about 6 of the car mags on the stand in
Schipohl had Alfas on the cover. All in all, it is good to be back in the
land of beef and safe water.