[alfa] Stebro VS ANSA

Cannot speak to ALFA exhaust but I can tell you that the Stebro SS I
purchased for my Ferrari is much ....... louder than the ANSA was.  The SS
is a fairly thin and actually kind of vibrates some.  Really depends on what
you are looking for.  It's not that it sounds horrible, but I did have to
add some additional sound deadening between the body and the muffler due to
the vibration.

Rodney Haas
http://www.maffiacarclub.com
Plano, Texas