[alfa] Stebro or ANSA

Bob,
            I have almost the same set-up as you on my '74 GTV. I just put a
new Ansa tail piece on because, after 6 years, my Cosentino/Daytona
"stinger" pipe started to get on my nerves. It's my second Ansa (in 13
years) and it sounds great. My Shankle Quadra Flow is still louder than ANY
part of my exhaust system !

            My friend has a Stebro on his GT Veloce and it's lasted quite a
lot longer than my two ANSAs'. It sounds good but my ANSA looks better; even
if it does throw oil waste up on to my Kamm tail.

            The Stebro doesn't come with the nice red tape between the
chrome pipe and the wrinkle black which melts off as soon as you start the
car !

HTH,
Tim Weston
AROSC