[alfa] Re:maintenance costs

In fairness, it has cost me basically nothing to maintain my wife's Cadillac
through the past hundred thousand miles. Other than ignition coils, which were
fairly expensive. Come to think of it, there was the motor, which GM kindly
replaced at 70K.

Can you imagine the cost of maintaining a 7 series BMW as the second or
third owner down the road?  Or a new Audi or Cadillac?  Makes maintaining a 24
valve Alfa look like ox cart repairs.