[alfa] SF Bay Area - ARA - Christmas Party/Board Elections next Saturday 12/13

This year, The Alfa Romeo Association hosts our annual
Holiday Party and Board Elections at Ristorante Don
Giovanni in Mountain View. See all the details in this
month's Overheard Cams.

Door prizes galore, cocktails, gourmet food and deciding
the fate of the club too!

From our current President, Mr. Deller:
"I invite you all to a most memorable evening on December
13th at Ristorante Don Giovanni in Moutain View.  We will
celebrate another successful year in ARA and look forward
to an even better year in 2004.  Please join me and your
friends at this special ARA holiday event."

Reservations are highly recommended but not mandated.
Call Stan at 925-676-9498 until the 10th to reserve your
place.

 *  interesting prizes
 *  wonderful dinner
 *  elections to the Board of Directors
and the last chance of the year to schmooze with our
fellow Gear Heads!

What:		ARA Christmas Party & Annual Election
When: 	Saturday, December 13
		 Cocktails at 6:00
		 Dinner shortly thereafter
Where:	Ristorante Don Giovanni