[alfa] Giulietta engine stuff for sale

Hello Group,

I'm clearing out some stuff from storage for myself and another Alfa friend on
ebay.  Several Giulietta items including a 750 Veloce block!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33613&;
item=2445854908   Item#:2445854908    Click on "View seller's other items" to
see the other auctions.  My seller name is bsinclair3. The block is the only
item with a reserve.  If the reserve on it isn't met, we'll probably list the
block, crank and sump separately.  Thanks for looking and I welcome any
comments or questions.

Bill Sinclair