re:[alfa] Verde Recaro seat cushion removal?

Jess,

If you're talking about the part you sit on, you need to take the seat out
(from what I can tell). I had to repair the rubber mat that holds the bottom
cushion in place, and if I remember correctly, you can take the cushion out by
unhooking the supports underneath. Now I'm wondering if I am remembering this
correctly. If no one answers you later, I'll go out and take a look when I get
home. I've still got the passenger seat out.

The real question is who was the guy I talked to at the last APE swap meet who
told me the info about the GM fabric that is the same as the recaro stuff, but
a LOT cheaper (and held up better)....sorry I don't remember your name, but
you've got to be on the digest...I was the guy giving away my dad's Spider
parts, out of the back of a VW diesel wagon.

Ted

--Can any one give me the secret of removing the recaro seat
cushion as well as the lower seat back panel?
Jess Liao
88 Verde
95 164LS