[alfa] Verde Recaro seat cushion removal?

Can any one give me the secret of removing the recaro seat
cushion as well as the lower seat back panel? It seems they
are somehow hooked together and removalble. I suppose that
the extensible leg support to be part of seat cushion?

I've been using some cheap car seat covers, although
color coordinated with originals, am getting tired of
them. I'd like to fix the torn fabric for good.

Thanks!

Jess Liao
88 Verde
95 164LS