Re: [alfa] de Cadenet - dyed in the wool Alfa Romeo man

Not sure if it9s a rumor or a fact, but last weekend (or maybe the weekend
before that) I was watching the Monteray (sp?) classic racing at Laguna Seca
on Speed and there was Mr. De Cadenet driving a TZ that they claimed was
owned by him. He was fighting for 7th or 8th place with another TZ and
finished the race with a severely wobbly front left wheel. Just after
crossing the line, the wheel came off entirely and rolled across the track.
I was amazed that he was able to wrestle that car to the finish.
--
James Cook - Toronto
'71 GTV

> From: owner-alfa-digest@domain.elided (alfa-digest)
> Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 21:45:13 +0000
> To: alfa-digest@domain.elided
> Subject: alfa-digest V9 #995
>
> Rumor has it that de Cadenet has recently purchased the red TZ1 of Pete
Lewis;