[alfa] 115 Driveline Center Support

Now that I have got your attention..... I know this is both Mechanics 101and
a boring subject, but could someone tell me a little something about the
drive shaft support on a GTV. I've the 30 yr old original in there and
noticed that a gentle push on the driveline causes a big distortion in the
rubber part. I assume this isn't normal. Any advantage to replacing it? Or
is this something that can be ignored until failure. Any hints on how to do
it?

Thanks
Dave
74 GTV