Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2003 13:39:20 -0500
From: "Andrew Schwartz" <andrew_s_swartz@domain.elided>
Subject: [alfa] Re: Alfa's non-return

Ed at Caribou wrote:

After 21 years of dealing with the Italians, I told you all that the course
of action they would follow would first be to say "we'll be back right away",
Face it folks... they ain't coming back.

It would make an interesting experiment to:

1. Order a new convertible top from Ed
2. Order a new Alfa in the U.S.

and then wait to see which arrives first.
But then again - probably not a fair contest - Alfa wouldn't charge you upfront, and Alfa doesn't try to sneak in free advertising on the bottom of posts to the digest either.