[alfa] Replacing Transmission Mount 74 Spider and Protecting New One

I've described my technique before, but here it is again.
I use a Sears gear puller and a steel disc that is slightly smaller than the
OD of the bushing.
Grease the OD of the new bushing and place it against the old one that is in
the transmission. Place the steel disc against the free end of the new
bushing. Fit the gear puller so that the center screw is pushing the steel
disc and the legs (feet) are hooked onto the transmission at the other end
of the old bushing. Tighten the puller and the new bushing will push out the
old one. It only takes a few minutes. Make sure that you have the new
bushing correctly oriented - insert at the bottom, before you push it in.
Ed Prytherch, Columbia SC
73 GTV
79 Spider