[alfa] Re: Spider seat foam

> The only seat bottoms that I have ever seen offered by IAP are for Fiat
> Spiders, not Alfas.

For the last year or so they've sold them for both, and the wrapper on the
foam that arrived says "AR SPI 67-88" on the label, so I'm pretty sure they
sent me the foam for the Alfa (or at least, the wrapper for the Alfa).  The
catalogue description says "comes with correct wire molded in for attaching
seat upholstery," yet there's nary a bit of wire anywhere in or on this
foam.  I can probably use the old wire frame to kludge something up for
attaching the seat cover, but I thought maybe I'm missing something obvious
and someone here has already been through the procedure.

Is it possible that the Veloce and Quad seats from '86 were somewhat
different from the Graduate seats?  I know the seat cover pattern was
different, maybe this reflects a structural difference in the seat bottoms?

David R.